Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Trochu, Alberta branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our sales department as a Territory Sales Rep for our Agriculture Division (John Deere).
What does the role look like?
- Promoting sales to existing clients
- Identifying new potential customers and developing relationships
- Travelling within your sales territory and providing demonstrations on products
- Providing post sales support
- Consult with customers to understand what they are looking for and proposing viable solutions
- Keeping up to date on product knowledge for the equipment that we offer
What are we looking for?
- Previous Agriculture sales experience would be an asset
- With agriculture equipment, precision farming, chemical and seed or a similar position
- Experience as a Territory Sales Rep, Account Manager or Business Development Manager
- An understanding of the agriculture industry in terms of how farming works would be great
- The ability to grow sales within a specified sales territory
- Organization skills are a must have
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- A strong communicator with the skill to effectively influence others
- Someone who can build and maintain long term relationships
What’s in it for you?
- An exceptional compensation package, including a competitive commission plan
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Opening of a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year
- Employee referral bonus