Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Have a passion for leadership and service?
Then apply below!
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Calgary, Alberta branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our store as a Service Manager for our Industrial/Materials Handling Division. This position will be responsible for providing effective leadership to our service department, reviewing financial performance, executing corporate goals and direction.
What does the role look like?
- Developing effective relationships with customers, suppliers, employees at the branch and Corporate offices, and in the community
- Managing the daily operations of the service department, recognizing what is in the best interest of the branch and company; making decisions accordingly
- Create and implement business plans, forecasts, sales targets and operating budgets
- Primary focus will be enhancing customer service levels with an increased focus on the development of the service departments
- Ensuring increased sales and profitability while maintaining a focus on creating a positive work environment
- Building and developing a solid team through performance management, ongoing training and motivation
- Positive enforcement of all company policies and procedures, ensuring that all personnel understand and comply through continued reinforcement
What are we looking for?
- A demonstrated history of exceptional customer service with a strong aptitude for leading a team within a dealership environment.
- Experience leading a service department or branch
- Prior experience in industrial/materials handling would be a strong asset, construction or similar industries would be good too
- Strong coaching skills
- Mechanically inclined to understand the operation
- An understanding of financials to review reports
- The ability to understand and execute corporate goals and direction
- A ‘Capacity for Change’ in anticipating and adapting to changing business conditions and continuous growth.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package, which includes an annual incentive!
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- The opportunity to join a growing team
- Opening of a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our Peterbilt dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year
- Employee referral bonus