ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
About the Company:
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Brandt is a global team with one shared purpose. Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Giltrap, Kramer, Duncan, and Stihl.
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Brandt.
About the Opportunity:
Our Manawatu branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our service department as a Workshop Service Manager. To be successful you will be an individual with strong communication skills, excellent time management and an appreciation and understanding of customer’s needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Creates annual Service Department goals and budget in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credit
- Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Review work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
- Ensures all departmental tools, equipment and vehicles are in good working order
- Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
To be considered for this position you will need the following:
- Sound mechanical knowledge
- Operations and management experience would be beneficial
- People leadership experience would be beneficial
- Highly motivated to provide a clean, safe and efficient service department
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you please apply online today, applications will be processed as they are received so do not delay!