ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY as a Sales Trainee?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Ballarat branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our store as a Sales trainee for our Ground care division. As a small Ag and turf trainee you will learn all aspects of the sales process and all related products. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers earnings potential along with exposure for career advancement.
What does the role look like?
- Promoting sales to existing clients
- Identifying new potential customers and developing relationships
- Travelling within our territory and providing demonstrations on products
- Providing post-sales support
- Consult with customers to understand what they are looking for and proposing viable solutions
- Keeping up to date on product knowledge for the equipment that we offer
- Responsible for maintaining existing relationships with clients, acquiring new customers and building the business!
- Work alongside established sales consultant to build knowledge and confidence.
What are we looking for?
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Strong people skills.
- Passionate about selling and learning sales skills.
- The ability to grow sales within a specified sales territory
- Organization skills are a must have
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- A strong communicator with the skill to effectively influence others
- Someone who can build and maintain long term relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing training and development