FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES FOR - Sales Consultant
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Sunshine branch has an exciting opportunity for exceptional individual to join our store as a Sales Consultant for our Agriculture Division (John Deere). As a Ag-Territory Sales Consultant you will bring expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers earnings potential along with exposure for career advancement.
What does the role look like?
- Promoting sales to existing clients
- Identifying new potential customers and developing relationship
- Travelling within your sales territory and providing demonstrations on products
- Providing post sales support
- Consult with customers to understand what they are looking for and proposing viable solutions
- Keeping up to date on product knowledge for the equipment that we offer
- Responsible for maintaining existing relationships with clients, acquiring new customers and building the business!
- Act as an advisor to customers, understanding what they need (based on the customers specific farm operation), advising on possible solutions and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- This position will require frequent travel on the road to customers farms and regular touch points with customers.
What are we looking for?
- Previous Agriculture sales experience would be an asset
- With agriculture equipment, precision farming, chemical and seed or a similar position
- An understanding of the agriculture industry in terms of how farming works would be great
- The ability to grow sales within a specified sales territory
- Organization skills are a must have
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- A strong communicator with the skill to effectively influence others
- Someone who can build and maintain long term relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development