Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
Cervus Equipment-Peterbilt is currently hiring “310T” Truck and Coach technicians as part of our ongoing efforts in providing exceptional customer solutions. In this position technicians will travel to customer’s locations and provide expertise in diagnostics and repair on Peterbilt trucks, Paccar MX and Cummins engines to increase our customer UPTIME. Currently we have positions open at Peterbilt locations in Ontario.
What does this role look like to you?
- Provide vehicle support by traveling daily in a service truck to customers requiring diagnosis and repairs
- Proactively make customer calls and grow the service sales of the service support vehicle
- Diagnose and repair all related systems on transport trucks. This includes all electronics, diesel engine, After treatment device, manual transmission,
- front and rear suspension, brakes and steering, electrical, driveline, HVAC, 5th wheel and cab/interior
- Perform warranty repairs, recalls and field service modifications and conduct retail repairs as per customer requests
- Proven ability to complete repairs/service within established time guidelines in a busy, fast paced environment where priorities are constantly changing
- Accurately record all work done for customer and warranty records.
- Participate in training programs as required and scheduled
What are we looking for?
- 310T Heavy Duty Truck & Coach Journeyman Certificate
- A minimum of 5 year of experience
- Cummins and MX Experience
- Clean drivers abstract
- Experience in computer diagnostics and current emission systems
- ‘Fix it Right the First time’ Attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to make repair orders and invoices using DSI
What’s in it for you?
- Preferred Day Shift
- Mobile Support
- Full coverage benefits including Health, Dental & Vision coverage
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Opportunities in Multiple Locations
- Advancement Opportunities within multiple locations in Ontario
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Cell Phone and Laptop
- Tool, Boot & Prescription Safety glasses Allowances
- Clothing Allowance
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Discounts
- Tool Insurance