Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Have a passion and a track record for inventory management and pricing?
Then apply below!
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 63 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Industrial Canada Group is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Industrial division as a Product Support Specialist Parts and Service. This individual will be tasked with ensuring we have the correct inventory (right parts, right place, right time and right price) in our Parts Departments to enable the growth of our product support revenue and to deliver exceptional customer service. This position will work in collaboration with the Product Support team and teams at the stores to achieve our strategic goals.
What does the role look like?
This position will be responsible for ensuring consistency and best practices in all Parts and Service Department throughout the Division (6 locations). Ensure we have the correct inventory (right parts, right place, right time, right price) in our Parts Departments and the right processes in our Parts and Service department to effectively grow Product Support gross margin dollars consistently year over year while delivering outstanding customer service. Leading process change, following up on consistent execution and coaching the product support teams at each store to deliver on their objectives. Work in collaboration with the Product Support team at the stores to achieve our strategic goals. Use information gleamed through reporting, to develop action plans at a department level to improve KPI’s (key performance indicators).
Drive Consistent execution
- Ensure consistent execution of service and parts processes through the entire division.
- Ensure consistent execution of SOPs that involve the Service and Parts Department at the store
- Ensure the success of new processes when launched by providing additional support (i.e., assign/track equipment optimization completion with new initiative in the Service Department, or assign/track equipment maintenance and uptime plans completion)
- Work with marketing on service and parts initiatives
Grow the Parts and Service Business
- Build and ensure delivery of training materials, that is service, and parts related.
- Ensure consistent execution of parts and service department strategic growth initiatives.
- Execute on the process to develop new services, evaluate them and bring them into our parts and service business to sell.
- Work with Product Support Manager to build processes to deliver on innovative new products we are looking to offer.
- Provide insight on how we might integrate new products/services into the Service and Parts Department when evaluating their business case.
- Execute on inventory management plan division wide.
- Manage stock out/inventory email requests from each location and action as required in alignment with our strategic goals.
- Ensure proper inventories of organic growth parts and innovative new business parts are properly stocked.
Manage pricing matrix.
- Ensure update of all prices assigned from the OEMSs align with our pricing strategy.
- Provide input on pricing changes that need to be made.
Coordinates perpetual inventory of all parts.
- Monitor inventory counts.
- Provide coaching/motivation on completing inventory counts.
- Build relationships with OEM representatives.
- Identify and align with OEM needs, expectations and vision.
- Work with OEMs on Parts and Service training.
- Service tech and Parts support with OEM’s.
- Warranty support and supervision.
- Analyze and understand monthly reports and communicate report findings at a department level.
- Work with the division to implement action plans based on report findings.
- Work with new parts and service managers to identify key trends from information and department level key department indicators.
- Facilitate department meetings based on report findings.
- Partner with the Product Support Manager to share best practice learnings.
Work as one team.
- Actively participate in aftermarket meetings
- Live our cultural behaviors.
- Be a brand ambassador representing Cervus equipment brand positively n the community.
What are we looking for?
8-10 years of parts experience and experience leading a service department.
- A demonstrated history of managing inventory for regional distribution and working with department managers for local inventory at the branch (right parts, right place, right time and right price)
- A successful history of contributing to product support team’s ability to increase gross margin dollars by having the right inventory, capacity and pricing.
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to contribute to process improvement in regard to parts processes.
- Driving process change - Ability to execute policies and processes relating to the service and warranty department.
- Strong knowledge of service department processes and metrics -Demonstrated history of identifying service department opportunities and areas of development.
- Past experience coaching service teams
What’s in it for you
- A competitive base salary, plus incentives!
- A generous Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year.
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands.
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year.
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee Pricing on goods for personal use.
- An exceptional work culture.
- Recognized as a Saskatchewan top 100 company in 2019, for another consecutive year.