Cervus Equipment Australia, the largest John Deere dealer in Victoria with 7 branches and over 150 employees, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Pre-Delivery Technician in our new Colac branch. We are establishing a new John Deere dealership in a proven location.
This role will see the successful applicant responsible for the preparation of Turf, Agricultural, and Construction Equipment ready for sale and delivery to our valued customers. An attention to detail and the ability to follow strict quality assurance processes are required to ensure that our equipment is prepared and delivered, to the exceptionally high standards that our customers expect of the world class brands we partner with such as John Deere, Stihl and Goldacres.
To be successful in securing this opportunity you will have an automotive background along with an understanding of auto electrical systems and possess basic fabrication skills.
In this role you will be responsible for:
. Assembling and preparing equipment for sale and delivery
· Assisting technicians with servicing and repairs
· Installation of auto electrical items such as UHF radios and LED lights etc.
· Detailing machinery ready for delivery to a very high standard
· Working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve our branch targets
To be considered for this position you will need the following skills and experience:
· Automotive background or experience in a similar industry
· Forklift Licence
· Current Victorian Drivers Licence
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
· Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude with excellent attention to detail
If you believe you have the skills and attitude we are looking for, then hit the “Apply Now” button and take the first step on the path to a rewarding career with Cervus Equipment.