Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, Doosan and JLG.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer’s success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Career Opportunity: Peterbilt Sales Representative in Stoney Creek, Ontario
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Sales Representative is responsible for retail sales activity that will build long-term business to business relationships and loyalty of all the company’s current and potential customers. The individual is also responsible for sales and marketing of Peterbilt Trucks in the assigned trade area and to build all relationships on behalf of the company in a fair and honest manner.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to quickly understand the needs of business to business customers and act to fulfill these needs by matching them with our products and services
- Is interested in building long term relationships with customers by supporting them after the sale, not just completing transactional one time sales
- Will actively pursue new leads and accounts, while maintaining current customer relationships, in an assigned geographical territory
- Works to help maintain the strong team environment with the other sales representatives at the branch
- Will assist the rest of our team in parts, service, and training with potential sales
- Is eager to learn and keep current on the art of sales, product knowledge, new trends in the industry and the competition
- Complete sales target and lead reporting information on an ongoing basis
- Completes all sales documentation in a timely and accurate manner
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- Excellent listening, relationship building skills and decision making ability
- 5+ years of experience selling in a business to business environment (industries other than truck/automotive sales may also be considered)
- University degree is preferred. High school diploma with relevant work experience will also be considered
- Proficient level user of common office software
- Ability to work flexible hours
Our offer to you:
- The opportunity to grow / develop a leadership career
- A competitive pay scale with performance bonus package
- Participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Program (Contribution Matching)
- A non-unionized work environment
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package