SERVICE MANAGER FOR OUR AYR LOCATION
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
As a Service Manager you will bring expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers earnings potential along with exposure for career advancement.
What does this role look like to you?
- Leading a collaborative service department that achieves long-term consistent growth
- Managing the day to day operations, recognizing what is in the best interest of the department and company; making decisions accordingly
- Coordinating workflow through the shop and on the road; ensuring work is completed efficiently and on time
- Managing work orders, warranty and OEM product improvements. Confirming they are closed, submitted and proper payments are accounted for in a timely manner
- Employee satisfaction including directing and monitoring develop
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in running a Service Department
- Truck knowledge is a definite asset
- Dynamic and inspiring leadership skills
- Focused and attention to detail
- Customer Service Oriented and Focused
- Proven leadership and team building
- Strong personal sales ability with solid accounting and financial skills
- Experience in managing a P&L statement (profit & loss)
- English verbal and written skills are required
- Mechanical background would be an asset
- Dealership experience would be an asset
- Good computer skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Employee stock purchase program with employer matching
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Boot & Prescription Safety glasses Allowances