PARTS DELIVERY DRIVER FOR OUR HAGERSVILLE LOCATION
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
As a Parts Delivery Driver you will bring expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers earnings potential along with exposure for career advancement.
What does this role look like to you?
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Operate truck in a safe and effective manner to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life
- Perform and document daily vehicle inspections
- Care and maintenance of delivery truck
- Maintain daily trip records
- Clean truck and deck as required
- Operate all equipment with speed and control appropriate to all work sites
- Maintain control of all trucks and equipment while loading, transporting and unloading
- Advise supervisor of any defects or requirements for maintenance or repair
- Transport loads and equipment as directed by Service Coordinator
- Ensure trucks and other loads are secured as per company standards
- Ensure timely and courteous deliveries
- Assist with rental calls and rental check overs
- Organizing and maintaining storage building
- Assist all departments as requested by Management
What are we looking for?
- Valid Drivers License with acceptable Drivers Abstract
- Public interaction skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in parts delivery and collection
- Ability to lift and move heavy parts
- Ability to plan & organize in a self-directed environment
- General knowledge of computers and various software applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience operating forklifts
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Employee stock purchase program with employer matching
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Boot & Prescription Safety glasses Allowances