Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Watrous, SK branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Parts department as a Parts Technician for our Agriculture division. The Journeyman Parts Technician serves external and internal customers by identifying customers’ needs, preparing quotes, establishing parts availability, completing the monetary transactions, recording transactions, picking/delivering parts or placing orders (as required), processing returns, maintaining accurate inventories and inventory records, initiating re-order, verifying incoming shipments, stocking inventory and assisting with merchandising displays. Seeks ways to enhance sales and the customer experience across departments by collaboration with Sales and Service.
What does the role look like?
- Answering all phone and walk in inquiries related to the parts department
- Determining customer, Service Technicians or the sales team’s parts needs and creating accurate quotes
- Advising customers on additional parts that may be beneficial to a repair or service
- Using an electronic parts diagram or parts catalog to source parts for customers
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Control showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales
- Shipping and receiving duties
- Outside sales visits to customers may be required
- Seasonal Weekend work and on call will be required
- Participate in OEM and Dealer training
What are we looking for?
- An outgoing person with a desire to help be a part of our customers success
- Three or more years of experience in a Parts capacity
- Ex. A Parts Technician, Parts Advisor, Parts Consultant, Back Counter Parts or Parts Person
- Experience in the Parts industry in Agriculture or Parts industry with a farm background/understanding
- Great computer skills to utilize our electronic parts diagrams and to assist Service Technicians in the field quickly and accurately
- Strong ability to prioritize work and to assist customers promptly
- Experience working in a fast-paced industry
- A valid class 5 drivers license with a clean abstract
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package with incentives!
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Opened a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opened a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our Peterbilt dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year
- Employee referral bonus