Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
We are presently seeking a Parts Technician to join our growing Forklift and Materials Handling dealership in Winnipeg, MB
The Parts Technician is responsible for servicing customers on the front counter and over the phone, rental administration, shipping receiving support as well as providing parts to the mechanics in the shop.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Parts Department Operations
- In-house rental administration/coordination and shipping receiving experience
- Consistently demonstrates exceptional customer service
- Has excellent communication skills and is highly organized
- Is independent and resourceful and can sell in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision
- Is proficient with computers and can analyze and interpret basic parts department reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School or GED equivalent
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- The ability to stay organized and multi-task in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Knowledge of industrial equipment parts is an asset
We’d like to offer:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the Cervus organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team