PARTS TECHNICIAN - BRAND NEW TRP LOCATION
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE FIRST STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
As a Parts Technician you will learn the ins and outs of the transportation industry while working with a dedicated team. You are open to learning about the industry and customer service. This career opportunity offers earnings potential along with exposure for career advancement.
What does this role look like to you?
- Front counter Parts, ordering parts for customers
- Shipping and receiving duties
- Answering phone inquiries related to the parts department as needed
- Advising customers on additional parts that may be beneficial to a repair or service
- Using an electronic parts diagram or parts catalog to source parts for customers
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Control showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales
- Assisting in other areas of the parts department as needed
What are we looking for?
- Willingness to learn the Parts aspect of the transportation industry
- Ex. A student, automotive technician, parts technician, shipper/receiver
- We welcome candidates from outside the transportation industry
- Experience in the Parts automotive industry or heavy equipment would be an asset
- Great computer skills to utilize our electronic parts diagrams
- Strong ability to prioritize work and to assist customers promptly
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Boot & Prescription Safety glasses Allowances