Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
Due to our success and growth over the years across Saskatchewan, we are opening a new TRP Transportation parts location (Truck and Trailer parts only for all makes and models) in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan by September 1, 2021 (we are looking to hire candidates for July, 2021 and training them up prior to the opening date) and we are looking for an exceptional Outside Sales/Product Support Sales Representative to join our team (accommodation of on-the-road sales and parts counter duties).
Reporting to the parts supervisor, you will be responsible for meeting sales revenue objectives and profit goals while supporting the Parts Supervisor in the achievement of K.P.I.’s for the Parts Department.
What does this role look like?
- Present marketing strategies to maximize profitable sales from assigned accounts in a designated territory
- Advise customers in areas with respect to inventory selection, service availability and new products
- Provide a consistently high level of service
- Plan, develop, and communicate territory coverage to maximize sales potential
- Make regular scheduled calls to current and prospective customers to discuss current service, new promotions, and other incentives
- Visit current customers in AOR, a minimum of 1 visit per month
- Develop prospective customers, with a goal of 2 prospective customers per month
- Complete daily customer call reporting.
- Follow up on all customer complaints and communicate effectively to Parts & Service Manager, Branch Manager and Group Sales Manager.
- Actively participate in all Paccar Training, using Part Master Booklets to increase knowledge
- Maintain records of customer and fleet accounts, including a detailed equipment list, updated yearly
- Ensure the company vehicle is clean and receives the scheduled maintenance
- Provide Truck Sales leads to the Truck Sales team
- Develop the Online Parts Counter through Paccar Parts.
- Assist, whenever required, the counter personnel with orders, deliveries, returns and inventory control
- Supply competitive product and pricing information to Parts Manager and Group Sales Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Expected to travel during the training period
What are we looking for?
- Effective time management skills
- Creative and innovative thinking in line with corporate plan
- Development & continuous learning including research and analysis
- Ethics & integrity
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Cervus Equipment vision, mission, and values.
- 2 -3 years of sales experience in a similar role preferred (PSSR – Product Support Sales Rep, Outside Parts and Service Sales Rep, Outside Sales or a combination of Parts Technician and sales experience )
- A good understanding of heavy equipment parts, industry, and operations Proficient level user of common office software
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills and decision-making ability
What’s in it for you?
- A great compensation package!
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Opening of a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Employee referral bonus