GREAT NEW OPPORTUNITY NOW AVAILABLE!
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you! At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our team as our Marketing Supervisor ANZ.
This role would lead the marketing team in our Australia & New Zealand group and be based in our Shared Resource Office in Ballarat.
What does the role look like?
- Lead the development and execution of the dealership marketing strategy to achieve measurable results and the implementation of a group marketing plan
- Execute monthly, quarterly, and annual advertising activities in line with the company’s brand guidelines
- Work with the promotional budget for the organisation, branches, and departments
- Negotiate marketing and promotional material and supply agreements
- Acts as a liaison between the dealership and manufacturers’ marketing personnel and leverages manufacturing marketing resources
- Act as a liaison for all media and advertising relationships and support graphic designs
- Execute on internal marketing and communications initiatives e.g. Intranet content and staff newsletter
- External website management strategy and processes including E-commerce store and further development
- Lead customer information database initiatives
- Facilitates recruitment, employee development activities and provide direction and support to direct reports
- Attend Marketing and communication seminars/training as required
What are we looking for?
- 3 + years of marketing experience.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to lead others
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret internal and external marketing reports
- Proven ability to manage projects which would include multi-tasking, prioritizing and successfully managing multiple events simultaneously
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Tertiary qualification in marketing
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organisation expands
- An exceptional work culture
- Ongoing training and development