Cervus Announces Opening of New John Deere Location in Ponoka
Ponoka, Alberta (March 16, 2015)
– Cervus Equipment Corp. (“Cervus”) (TSX: CVL) is thrilled to announce the opening of its newly built Cervus John Deere dealership in Ponoka, Alberta. This dealership is officially open as of March 16, 2015 and will help to better serve customers in the strong agricultural region of Ponoka.
This brand new facility will replace the old Cervus John Deere dealership in Ponoka and enhance customers’ in-store experience with quality equipment selection, great service and a huge parts inventory, offering:
- 33,000+ square feet and over 10 acres in yard space
- Large indoor showroom with interactive displays
- Extensive selection of residential and commercial turf equipment
- Set-up and clinic bay
- 11 equipment bays with room for 20+ tractors and combines
- Over 8,000 square feet of parts space
- All-indoor storage, helping to keep parts mint
- New selection of quality John Deere merchandise
“The dealership’s public grand opening event will be held Saturday, April 18, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., 3600 Highway 2A South, Ponoka. The event will include tours of the new facility, activities for children and a barbeque lunch. The Cervus team welcomes everyone to its latest facility.
About Cervus Equipment Corporation
Cervus acquires and operates authorized agricultural, commercial, industrial and transportation equipment dealerships. The Company has interests in 75 dealerships in Canada, New Zealand, and Australia, employing more than 1,700 people. The primary equipment brands represented by Cervus include John Deere agricultural equipment; Bobcat and JCB construction equipment; Clark, Sellick and Doosan material handling equipment; and Peterbilt transportation equipment. The common shares of Cervus are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and trade under the symbol "CVL".
For more information please contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]