We are looking for a workshop technician to join the team in our Terang branch.
Do you love the idea of:
- working on a variety of high value, leading-edge equipment, where no two days are the same?
- working and living in our beautiful natural environment?
- having the opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career with the backing of a global company working with iconic brands?
About the job
This job will be responsible for:
- repairing, servicing and/or diagnosing agriculture equipment.
- diagnosing, repairing and maintaining all systems on agricultural equipment such as tractors, hay tools, and other ag & turf implements. This includes, engine, transmission, electrical, hydraulic, air conditioning, guidance and precision ag systems among others.
- performing preventative maintenance inspections; including fluid and various filter changes, testing of equipment, & adjustments for infield optimization.
- reconditioning of pre-owned equipment.
- accurately recording notes on work orders for customer and warranty records.
You are a:
- qualified ag technician; or
- qualified automotive technician or in a related trade with proven experience preparing and delivering equipment to a high standard. If you are talented and enthusiastic, we will provide you with additional training to work with agricultural equipment
- demonstrate excellent attention to detail in your work
- are able to follow strict quality assurance processes
- work effectively under pressure and prioritise your work
- are highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- have experience using advanced diagnostic software tools
- have a current drivers’ licence
If you are considering moving to South West Victoria to work, we welcome your application. Let us know in your application and we can provide you with further information.
We want to create a work environment that helps people to thrive, whatever their circumstances. We are open to flexible hours arrangements that help people to manage work and life and that enable us to work safely and meet our customers’ needs.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate with regular opportunities to work overtime
- Great work. Work at the leading edge of precision agriculture technology for iconic brands in a world-leading global company. Work and live in our beautiful natural environment. Take your career where you want with the backing of a multinational company that is committed to supporting your career growth.
- Great people. Work with a committed, friendly, inclusive and supportive team
- Make a difference. Keep our customers moving forward and be a positive influence in our local communities
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It's our mission to enable our customer's success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role further, please contact Martin Hall on 0439 763 591.