ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
At Brandt we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with us. Join our growing team and build your career with Brandt.
Our Colac branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our service department as a Workshop Supervisor. To be successful you will be an individual with strong communication skills, excellent time management and an appreciation and understanding of customer’s needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credit
- Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Review work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
- Ensures all departmental tools, equipment and vehicles are in good working order
To be considered for this position you will need the following:
- People leadership experience
- Sound mechanical knowledge
- Highly motivated to provide a clean, safe and efficient service department
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you please apply now! we will be processing applications as they are received.