Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Then apply below!
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 63 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Cervus Equipment’s goal is to build great relationships – both with our employees and our customers. In 2021, we are excited to support the educational pursuits of our next generation by providing valuable work experience for post-secondary students to add to their resume. We have a number of opportunities available in Accounting, IT, Marketing, Business Support, HR, Safety, Administrative Support and Operations.
Our Industrial Division has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our Industrial Whole Goods Sales team as a Wholegoods Sales Support (Summer Student) based out of our Regina or Saskatoon SK location. This will be a temporary three-month position anticipated to end at the beginning of September 2021.
What does the role look like?
- Formulate customer profile by class by OEM
- Develop customer target list by industry
- Create Top 100 Customer Target List by Class of Unit
- Formalize the Tracking Matrix for measuring success of conquest conversions
- Assist Sales Manager and Marketing in review and revising of Wholegoods Sales Presentation Package (Wholegoods Binder and Tri-fold brochures)
- Develop Sales Presentation by Class and by OEM to be used to develop quarter and segment targeted promotions
- Assist in development of Marketing Strategies by department
- Review customer recognition program and assist in formulation of revised program
- Assist in preparing the SOP’s for the Wholegoods department (XAPT, expense submissions, holiday requests, freight movement, etc.)
- Review and create a Wholegoods Tracking sheet to manage deal folder requirements
- Compile a list of accounts that we used to do business and find opportunities
- Assist in review and updating of sales representative tracking and reporting matrix vs budget
What are we looking for?
- Must be enrolled as a polytechnic/university student (or recent graduate).
- Keen eye for detail is a must.
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office proficiency required.
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of $17.00
- 40 hours per week
- A comprehensive onboarding and orientation experience
- A unique opportunity to gain valuable work experience during the summer
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- An exceptional work culture
This positing will close at 5:00PM on Friday May 14th, 2021.
*Preference will be given to a dependent of a current Cervus Equipment employee*