Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Then apply below!
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Wash Bay Attendant/Detailer to join our Ponoka, AB branch. This position will involve detailing equipment and organizing the equipment in the yard. Maintaining all aspects of dealership premises including grading, leveling, snow removal, weed spraying, cutting grass, ensuring sidewalks are clean and safe as well as other maintenance as required.
What does the role look like?
- Detail all equipment as instructed by the sales or service department which may include touch up painting, polishing, waxing, etc.
- Wash/Clean equipment as indicated by Managers
- Safely move equipment in and out of the wash bay
- Report any additional work required on machines to the Service Manager or Sales Manager
- Unload all incoming freight to designated locations safely and efficiently; proactive and organized on deliveries
- Thoroughly inspect delivery of new equipment and used for damages and shorts; label all bundles with serial number and corresponding unit number from packing slip (i.e. boxes, tires, etc.)
- Contact the appropriate Manager before unloading products when damages are found
- Move and arrange equipment to maintain organisation and cleanliness of lot
- Maintain safety standards
- Other duties as assigned by Managers
What are we looking for?
- Some experience as a Yard/Lot Attendant, Yard Labourer, Wash Bay Attendant, Detailer or Farm Hand
- Previous experience operating large equipment safely would be an asset
- Clean drivers abstract with a class 5 driver's license is required
- Ability to problem solve
- Great communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- A great compensation package!
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Employee referral bonus
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Opening a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer