Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With over 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer’s success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
This Position will report directly to the Warranty Lead. The Warranty Coordinator (Maternity Leave Coverage) will be tasked with managing the success of processing warranty claims and supporting stores with warranty support. They will administer the dealership warranty claim process to maximize efficiency and return on warranty claims. Please note that the Warranty Coordinator can be based out of any of our JD Canada locations.
What does the role look like?
Warranty Claim Process
- Understand the warranty procedures and regulations; able to provide consultation and training to Service Managers and Service Administrators on the proper way to proceed with a warranty situation
- Develop and assist in implementing standardized warranty claim processes at dealerships that minimize administrative time and maximize returns on warranty
- Maintain warranty receivables of:
- < 10% of receivables over 60 days old
- Zero receivables over 120 days old
- Achieves 100% labour recovery on warranty claims
- Ensures all parts claimed are paid according to manufacturer policy
- Ensure an effective labour recovery on warranty claims
- Provide appropriate accounting entry for shared responsibility between departments, manufacturers and customers
- Provide support and training to stores in submitting quality claims to maximize warranty recovery.
Product Improvement Programs
- Work with service managers to ensure all product improvement programs are completed on schedule
- Generate reports on fix as fail PIPs for all locations
- Follow up on completion of all PIPs with Service Manager and Service Administrators
- Update Field Service Improvement completion information in dealer database and on manufacturers operating systems
Work as one team
- Actively participate in warranty team meetings
- Live our cultural behaviors
- Be a brand ambassador representing Cervus equipment brand positively in the community
- Manage ongoing relationship with John Deere personnel and other suppliers
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a warranty administrator
- A self motivated individual who is independent and can work with little or no supervision
- Someone who can effectively build rapport with others
What is in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package with incentives!
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year
- Employee referral bonus