Are you looking for the next step in your career while working in a fast paced environment in our Material Handling Location
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 63 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Saskatoon, Saskatchewan branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Material Handling Division as a Shipper/Receiver This position will be responsible for receiving incoming inventory, processing shipping documents, organizing inventory.
What does the role look like?
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving duties
- Incoming orders to be received, processed and finalized on the computer
- Reporting shipment damage or shortages
- Packing and shipping orders with proper shipping documents and responsible for accuracy
- Coordinate the processing of daily freight, prepare and load material in a timely manner
- Process incoming and outgoing branch transfers
- Distribute product to correct areas in warehouse in a timely manner
- Monitor backorders and track shipments
- Load & unload trucks with a Forklift
- Maintain and control Inventory
- Count Inventory as required
- Responsible for warehouse space organization and cleanliness
- Forklift Daily Inspections
What are we looking for
- Previous experience with shipping/receiving or working in a warehouse
- Ability to lift and move heavy parts
- Ability to plan & organize in a self-directed environment
- General knowledge of computers and various software applications
- Previous experience operating Forklifts would be an asset
- High Level of Customer Service
What’s in it for you?
- A great compensation package!
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Employee referral bonus
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer