About the Company:
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Brandt is a global team with one shared purpose. Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Lemken, Giltrap, Kramer, Duncan, and Stihl.
In Australia Brandt operates 14 dealerships across Victoria and South Australia. We are currently looking to add a Field Service Technician, with a diesel trade qualification, to our team in our Bordertown branch.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere, Lemken, Kramer and other farming machinery to a high standard
- Perform inspections, make recommendations for repairs
- Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures
- Undertake ongoing training
- Prepare new equipment for delivery
The key skills required for this role include:
- Mechanical Trade qualification
- We will also consider apprentices that are registered under this trade too!
- Ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques
- Ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems
- Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent communication and customer service
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt:
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay
- Family-friendly & flexible workplace
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!
Apply today, applications will be processed as they are received.