About the Company:
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Brandt is a global team with one shared purpose. Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Kuhn, Goldacres, Kramer, Hustler.
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Brandt.
About the Opportunity:
We have an opportunity for a strong influencer dedicated to continuous improvement to partner with our 10 Australian branches to support, streamline and optimise their Service departments.
Your new role will see you developing, implementing, and maintaining best practices to ensure customer’s expectations are consistently meet and exceeded. You will be working to ensure process and execution of service aligns with the organization’s financial and operational objectives and maximizes profitability.
Working within the dedicated Service Optimisation team spread across Australia and New Zealand you will:
- Develop strong internal relationships with all Brandt ANZ branches and service departments, working as a conduit between Branches and our Shared Resource Office.
- This will look like regular travel to our 10 branches spread across Victoria; observing and experience the realities of the day-to-day work in our service departments. Developing insider knowledge and credibility to help you determine and implement improvement initiatives.
- Feel at home using excel and other in-house systems to analyze trends and develop insights and monitor change.
- Work with Service Optimisation Supervisor and the marketing team in the execution of the annual product support marketing plan at a branch level.
- Participate in creating annual Service Department goals and budget for ANZ, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
This is a full time permanent position that can be based at any of our 11 locations in Victoria.
You will be passionate about continuous improvement and only satisfied when processes are efficient, user friendly and customer centric. You will be able to pick up new concepts quickly, develop credibility and influence change.
Things we will be looking for in your CV:
- Experience in operational change initiatives
- Experience creating and documenting effective processes
- Having experience in agricultural or mechanical industries would give you head start in this role, though it is not essential.
If you are looking for an opportunity to effect real operational change in a growing company then this could be your next role. Apply today, applications will be processed as they are received.