Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With over 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Bobcat, Clark, Sellick, Doosan and JCB.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer’s success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Materials Handling (Forklifts) dealership in Winnipeg, Manitoba is looking for a Service Manager
What does the role look like?
- Leading a collaborative service department that achieves long-term consistent growth
- Managing the day to day operations, recognizing what is in the best interest of the department and company; making decisions accordingly
- Coordinating work flow through the shop and on the road; ensuring work is completed efficiently and on time
- Managing work orders, warranty and OEM product improvements. Confirming they are closed, submitted and proper payments are accounted for in a timely manner
- Employee satisfaction including directing and monitoring development
What are we looking for?
- Minimum three years of experience in running a Service Department
- Forklift/materials handling product knowledge an asset
- Dynamic and inspiring leadership skills
- Strong personal sales ability with solid accounting and financial skills
What's in it for you?
- An exceptional compensation package with the opportunity to participate in the Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- A great health, dental and optical benefits package