Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Drumheller, Alberta branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our service department as a Service Advisor for our Agriculture Division (John Deere).
What does the role look like?
- Handle incoming phone calls, record, re-route or follow through as necessary.
- Coordinate and dispatch road service technicians for the area and track response times
- Monitor completion to promise date on shop jobs
- Generate repair orders and ensure thorough and accurate labour descriptions from service technicians.
- Distribute repair orders for parts approval
- Coordinate planning maintenance programs
- Book appointments with customers
- Follow up and reschedule if necessary
- Track completion of repairs
- Prepare quotes for the service department
- Initiate, coordinate and track warranty expiry date reminder file (repair orders)
- Maintain work station in a clean and orderly manner
- Provide excellent customer service, maintaining customer contact and soliciting feedback; address customer issues promptly with intelligent and efficient resolutions
- Maintain a good working relationship with suppliers and supplier support staff
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a strong administrative background
- Dealership experience would be an asset but not required (agriculture would be a strong asset, automotive would be great too though)
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor would be a plus but not mandatory
- Experience in a high-volume environment dealing with documents that require a high level of precision is a must
- Someone who is a great people person who enjoys working with customers and technicians
What’s in it for you?
- A great compensation package!
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- Competitive health, dental and optical benefits package
- Employee referral bonus
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our Peterbilt dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year