AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR A SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR - PART TIME OR FULL TIME
Our Mt Gambier branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our store as a Service Administrator.
If you are someone who has excellent organisational and time management skills ideally with experience in mechanical environments, then this position is for you. You will have a high degree of customer service, together with strong communication skills, which will ensure you can effectively support the team at our Sunshine Branch with daily coordination and organisational tasks.
What does the role look like?
- Attending to customer enquiries and bookings and completing necessary documentation
- Maintaining the customer and equipment database
- Preparing, maintaining and controlling work orders from bookings through to invoicing including warranty claims
- Preparing weekly and monthly KPI reports for the Service Manager
- Monitoring Technician job and time cards
- this role can be part time 9am-3pm or full time for the right person
What are we looking for?
- A positive, helpful, flexible and supportive disposition
- Sound knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- A collaborative approach, adhering to company values
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Employee Pricing on John Deere goods for personal use
- A great work culture
If this sounds like you please apply online today, applications will be processed as they are received.