WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A Sales Consultant - Agriculture & Construction Equipment
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better.
Due to the addition of John Deere Compact Construction Equipment and Kramer Telehandlers to our already impressive product portfolio, we have a position available for an experienced salesperson to look after the Melbourne Metropolitan region, based out of our branch in Sunshine.
This role will see you being responsible for the sales and marketing of the John Deere Agriculture, Turf, and Compact Construction Equipment ranges across Melbourne which include tractors, commercial grounds care equipment as well as skid steers, compact track loaders and compact excavators. Complimenting the John Deere products are our many other leading brands such as Stihl, Kuhn Hay Equipment, Kramer Telehandlers and Goldacres Sprayers.
As part of our commitment to you, and to ensure you can provide the world class service and support our customers expect, we will provide you with ongoing internal and external training opportunities through our partners such as John Deere and Stihl.
What are we looking for?
- Previous sales experience in the civil construction, horticulture and local government sectors an advantage
- Solid understanding of the sales process and time management skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a general understanding of farm and construction machinery including the different applications
- An automotive or trade background coupled with experience selling capital equipment and John Deere or similar products will be highly regarded
- The ability to grow sales within a specified sales territory
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- A strong communicator with the skill to effectively influence others
- Someone who can build and maintain long term relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary including commission
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you are motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, and you have a passion for building customer relationships through exceptional service, whilst being part of a strong supportive team, then hit the Apply Now button and take the first step towards working with us.