ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN SALES?
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
Our Leongatha Branch has an opportunity for a Sales Cadet to join our team within the Agriculture Division (John Deere). As a Ag-Territory Sales Trainee you will bring enthusiasm and desire to learn to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers training and growth opportunities along with exposure for career advancement.
What does the role look like?
Working alongside experience sales consultants you will:
- Promoting sales to existing clients
- Processing sales paperwork and developing an in-depth understanding for our sales process and tools
- Develop an understanding of the customer base within the sales territory understanding how to identify new potential customers and developing relationships
- Consult with customers to understand what they are looking for and proposing viable solutions
- Developing your product knowledge for the equipment that we offer
- This position will require travel on the road to customers farms and regular touch points with customers
What are we looking for?
- An understanding of the agriculture industry in terms of how farming works would be great
- A passion for sales and a desire to learn
- Organization skills are a must have
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- Someone who can build and maintain long term relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you please apply today, applications will be processed as they are received.