About the Company:
Brandt is a customer-driven company, privately owned and family run, strengthened by diversification and succeeding through specialisation.
For nine decades, the people of Brandt have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with the hardworking men and women that we serve. And really, there’s no place we’d rather be because just like them, it’s when we’re working hard and getting things done that we’re at our best.
Our success is driven by a passionate belief in the unlimited potential of our company and the ultimate success of our customers and we act on that belief every single day.
That’s Powerful Value, Delivered. Join our growing team and build your career with Brandt.
About the Opportunity:
Are you passionate about precision agriculture and using technology to feed the worlds growing population?
Do you have a knack for getting people excited about the value precision agriculture can deliver for farmers?
Do you love sharing your knowledge with others?
Does a job where you are travelling from place-to-place and meeting lots of new people, not sound like a job at all??
If you answered yes, yes, yes and yes then we are looking for you as our Precision Agriculture Specialist.
The role will include:
- Being the go-to person for the NZ business by providing internal consultation and training to our sales and customer support teams;
- Helping to develop and deliver initiatives to mainstream the use of precision agriculture methodologies and technology across all departments at our dealerships;
- Frequent travel;
- Flexibility to be based at one of our 10 North Island locations
Your skills will include, but are not limited to:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate technical concepts, making them easy to understand.
- While not essential it would be a bonus if you had experience with farming/agricultural practices.
What we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Continuous training and a supportive team to expand your knowledge.
- Ongoing development opportunities and career prospects both in Australia and overseas.
If this sounds like the role for you, don’t delay - Apply Now!