Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It's our mission to enable our customer's success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
At Brandt we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Brandt. Join our growing team and build your career with Brandt.
Our Rotorua branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our store as a Pre Delivery Technician in our service department.
This role will see the successful applicant responsible for the preparation of Turf and Agricultural Equipment ready for sale and delivery to our valued customers. Attention to detail and the ability to follow strict quality assurance processes are required to ensure that our equipment is prepared and delivered to the exceptionally high standards that our customers expect of the world class brands we partner with such as John Deere.
To be successful in securing this opportunity an automotive background along with a basic understanding of auto electrical systems is preferred but not essential.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assembling and preparing equipment for sale and delivery
- Assisting technicians with servicing and repairs
- Installation of auto electrical items such as UHF radios and LED lights etc.
- Detailing machinery ready for delivery to a very high standard
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve our branch targets
To be considered for this position you will need the following skills and experience:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude with excellent attention to detail
- Automotive background or experience in a similar industry is preferred but not essential
- Forklift licence, desirable, not not essential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great working environment
- Family orientated
- Ongoing Training & Development