SERVICE ADVISOR FOR DAY SHIFT
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
As a Service Advisor you will bring expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers earnings potential along with exposure for career advancement.
What does this role look like to you?
- Handling phone calls and re-directing to the appropriate person/department
- Generate repair orders and enter detailed notes for the jobs for technicians
- Coordinate and dispatch technicians
- Distribute repair orders for parts approval
- Create quotes for the service department
- Track job completion of repairs according to promise times
- Coordinate planning maintenance programs
- Book appointments for customers
- Monitor progress of repairs
- Update customers on repairs
- Initiate, coordinate and track warranty expiry date reminder file (repair orders)
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Deliver an exceptional customer service experience with each visit, keeping customers up to date with what is going on and advising managers ahead of time when issues arise
- Maintain a good working relationship with suppliers and supplier support staff
- Preference to candidates with prior experience, especially those with a technical background or 310T license
What are we looking for?
- Dealership experience with truck and coach is required.
- 5-8 years experience as a Service Advisor would be a plus
- Experience in a high-volume environment dealing with documents that require a high level of precision is a must
- Someone who is a great people person who enjoys working with customers and technicians
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Employee stock purchase program with employer matching
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Boot & Prescription Safety glasses Allowances