ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
As our Payroll/HR Administrator for Australia and New Zealand you will bring expertise in the processing of weekly payroll and provide administrative support to the HR Department. You will have a passion for payroll and be interested in furthering your HR knowledge. Reporting to the Financial Controller of ANZ you will be based in our ANZ Shared Resource office in Ballarat.
What does this role look like to you?
- Responsible for accurate payroll processing and associated reporting
- Respond and resolve payroll related queries in a timely manner
- Assist with new employee onboarding administration
- Maintain documentation on employee personnel files
- Provide HR administrative support for numerous projects & initiatives
- Develop strong relationships with our 16 branches across Australia & NZ
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years Payroll experience with NZ Payroll experience an advantage
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- A desire to be part of a great team to work towards continuous improvement
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organisation expands
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and development
- A Great team to work with