ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
As a Parts Trainee for our Pakenham branch you will bring enthusiasm and desire to learn to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work.
What does this role look like to you?
- Back counter Parts support, ordering parts for Service Technicians in the shop primarily but some front counter Parts support will be required
- Shipping and receiving duties
- Answering phone inquiries related to the parts department as needed
- Advising customers on additional parts that may be beneficial to a repair or service
- Using an electronic parts diagram or parts catalog to source parts for customers
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Control showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales
- Rotational, on call schedule (calls are minimal in the off season but during peak seasons – seeding and harvest, calls will be more)
- Assisting in other areas of the parts department as needed
What are we looking for?
- Great computer skills
- Strong ability to prioritize work and to assist customers promptly
- Dedication to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- A passion for mechanical or agricultural industries
- Prior experience would be ideal, but not required as full training will be provided
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you please apply online now, applications will be processed as they are received so do not delay.