Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Then apply below!
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Rosthern, SK branch has an exciting opportunity for exceptional individual to join our store as a Parts Manager
for our Agriculture Division (John Deere). This position will be responsible for providing effective leadership to our parts department, driving financial profitability, executing corporate goals and working in collaboration with the Store Manager.
What does the role look like?
- As a strong leader, you will provide guidance to the Parts Technicians and Shipper/Receivers to ensure an efficient parts department operation
- Monitoring performance of the department, efficient work flow and parts are being ordered in a timely matter
- Tracking the parts department budget and achieving targets
- Managing department costs for labour, adequate staffing levels, proper inventory levels and turn rates
- Tracking employee satisfaction to determine any areas of improvement required and to verify that we are delivering exceptional service to our customers
- Implementing and executing Cervus’ Parts processes and procedures
- Collaborating with the Store Manager to improve and grow the parts department
What are we looking for?
- Some leadership experience or 3 years of experience as a Parts Technician (we will certainly consider candidates from industries outside of the industry too!) with a strong leadership aptitude
- Familiarity with budgets would be a plus but not required
- Someone who has a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Experience in a fast paced and busy shop
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package with incentives!
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Opening a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our Peterbilt dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year
- Employee referral bonus