Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Rocky View County, AB branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our parts department as a Parts Manager for our John Deere line up for agriculture equipment.
What does the role look like?
- As a strong leader, you will provide guidance to the Parts Technicians and Shipper/Receivers to ensure an efficient parts department operation
- Monitoring performance of the department, efficient work flow and parts are being ordered in a timely matter
- Tracking the parts department budget and achieving targets
- Managing department costs for labour, adequate staffing levels, proper inventory levels and turn rates
- Tracking employee satisfaction to determine any areas of improvement required and to verify that we are delivering exceptional service to our customers
- Implementing and executing Cervus’ Parts processes and procedures
- Collaborating with the Store Manager to improve and grow the parts department
What are we looking for?
- Some leadership experience or 3 years of experience as a Parts Technician (we will certainly consider candidates from industries outside of agriculture) with a strong leadership aptitude
- Familiarity with budgets would be a plus but not required
- Someone who has a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Experience in a fast paced and busy shop
What’s in it for you?
- An exceptional compensation package, including a great incentive program
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- A great health, dental and optical benefits package