ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
As a Parts Manager will bring expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers earnings potential along with exposure for career advancement.
What does this role look like to you?
- Provide leadership to the store Parts Department and maintain positive employee morale
- Develop and maintain effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Ensure customer satisfaction by handling customer issues or complaints
· Monitoring performance of the department, efficient workflow and parts are being ordered in a timely matter
· Participate in annual budgeting and business planning processes
· Managing department costs for labour, adequate staffing levels, proper inventory levels and turn rates
· Tracking employee satisfaction to determine any areas of improvement required and to verify that we are delivering exceptional service to our customers
· Implementing and executing Cervus’ Parts processes and procedures including the security and accounting of inventories
- Ensure all business transactions are conducted to the highest ethical standards
- Understand and ensure all proper safety procedures are being employed
- Collaborating with the Branch Manager to improve and grow the parts department
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 + years of experience as a Parts Manager in equipment dealership parts operation with a strong leadership aptitude
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations
- Basic understanding of inventory control principles relative to Parts Department operations
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Familiarity with budgets would be a plus and achieving or exceeding budgets
- Strong computer knowledge
- Strong parts experience and knowledge
- Focused and attention to detail
- Excellent personal skills with both customers and employees
- Strong Customer Service focus
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Employee stock purchase program with employer matching
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Boot & Prescription Safety glasses Allowances