TERANG HAS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A PARTS INTERPRETER TRAINEE
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
As a Parts Interpreter trainee you will bring expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers earnings potential along with exposure for career advancement.
What does this role look like to you?
- Back counter Parts support, ordering parts for Service Technicians in the shop primarily but some front counter Parts support will be required
- Shipping and receiving duties
- Answering phone inquiries related to the parts department as needed
- Advising customers on additional parts that may be beneficial to a repair or service
- Using an electronic parts diagram or parts catalog to source parts for customers
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Control showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales
- Rotational, on call schedule (calls are minimal in the off season but during peak seasons – seeding and harvest, calls will be more)
- Assisting in other areas of the parts department as needed
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the Parts automotive industry or heavy equipment would be an advantage
- Great computer skills to utilize our electronic parts diagrams and to assist Service Technicians in the field quickly and accurately
- Strong ability to prioritize work and to assist customers promptly
- Able to work in a fast-paced industry
- Excellent customer service skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development