Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands, passionate people and unrivalled support.
We are searching for a Parts Advisor to join our Te Puke team. If you are looking to work with a globally recognised brand, require a challenge, love variety and like working as part of a team then we want to hear from you. Experience is preferred however if you are passionate about joining our industry training will be provided. We also offer parts apprenticeships!
As a Parts Advisor you will:
- Perform a variety of duties associated with the stocking, receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories
- Manage stock levels so as to minimise out of or over stock situations
- Prepare quotes, invoices and receipts
- Work with customers at the counter and over the phone
- Prepare and maintain merchandise displays and showroom.
Discover the benefits of working for Cervus:
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay
- Family friendly & flexible workplace
- Staff buying privileges
To join our team you'll need:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team or individually
- Able to multi-task
- Good computer skills
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Cervus!