Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Then apply below!
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 63 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Forklift and Materials Handling branch in Winnipeg, MB is looking for an exceptional Outside Sales Representative/Customer Service Rep - Material Handling Equipment.
What does the role look like?
- Provide customer service and support to new and existing customers
- Develop and submit an action plan with the Branch Manager outlining planned activities to grow business in the territory.
- Provide a call report for the following weeks activity each Friday by noon to the Branch Manager
- Communicate sales activity daily within their territory with all department managers and branch manager through call reports.
- Meet with the Branch Manager once a week to discuss activity and tracking towards goals
- Submit on the final day of the month to the Branch Manager a completed and proper commission sheet as well as all backup for their stated commissions
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of industry relevant experience in a sales or customer service role
- Post-secondary education related to marketing or sales
- An equivalent combination of education and/or work experience will be considered
- OEM product knowledge and equipment marketing experience are a definite asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- A base salary, with commission on top!
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Employee referral bonus
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Opening of a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year