Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, Doosan and JLG.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Forklift and Materials Handling Dealership in Lethbridge, AB is accepting resumes for an Outside Sales Rep/Rental Coordinator. You will be responsible for the growth of all 4 after market solution streams (rental, parts, service and training) in existing and new markets. The Outside Sales rep understands current, and potential, customer needs, translates the customer needs into specific products and services, promotes awareness regarding Cervus’s after market propositions and ensures financial targets are achieved within the region. This role will work with other departments to ensure superior customer experience.
What does this role look like
- Source new leads to solicit new business; promotes after market solution and concept on all sales calls
- Provide product information to walk-in customers; provide orientation on equipment operations
- Provide solutions to customer complaints and emergency requirements
- Maintain customer profile records in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate equipment reservations with the Rental Coordinator
- Prepares and maintains up to date call reports, sales records, daily and monthly sales reports
- Attends sales, staff and safety meetings
- Keeps abreast on market trends, customer expectations, and competitor activities
- Recommends process improvements and equipment requirements and other solutions such as maintenance programs
- Keep current on OEM product knowledge, features and benefits, and competitive product comparisons
- Networks with customers and other industry professionals by assisting with special projects, demonstrations, trade shows, and seminars
What are we looking for?
- Preference will be given to candidates with industrial equipment dealership experience or relevant experience in the rental industry
- Experience and/or knowledge regarding equipment marketing strategy and planning will be considered a strong asset
- Strong customer relations and communication skills
- Highly developed critical thinking skills and ability to develop information-based recommendations
- Ability to manage the travel requirements of a territory.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Opening of a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year
- Employee referral bonus