Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With over 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, Doosan and JLG.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Forklift and Materials Handling Dealership in Edmonton, AB is accepting resumes for an Outside Sales Representative - Material Handling Equipment.
- Provide customer service and support to new and existing customers with a goal of a minimum of 5 customer calls a day.
- Develop and submit an action plan with the Branch Manager outlining planned activities to grow business in the territory.
- Provide a call report for the following weeks activity each Friday by noon to the Branch Manager
- Communicate sales activity daily within their territory with all department managers and branch manager through call reports.
- Meet with the Branch Manager once a week to discuss activity and tracking towards goals
- Submit on the final day of the month to the Branch Manager a completed and proper commission sheet as well as all backup for their stated commissions
Experience and Capabilities:
- 2 years of industry relevant experience in a sales or customer service role
- Post-secondary education related to marketing or sales
- An equivalent combination of education and/or work experience will be considered
- OEM product knowledge and equipment marketing experience are a definite asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills