OUTSIDE PARTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE (OPSS) MISSISSAUGA ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
As an OPSS (Outside Parts Sales Representative) you
will bring expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers earnings potential along with exposure for career advancement.
What does this role look like to you?
Reporting to the Group Parts Sales Manager, the Outside Parts Sales Representative is responsible for meeting sales revenue objectives and profit goals while supporting the Branch Manager (Supervisor) / Parts Manager in the achievement of K.P.I.’s for the Parts Department
A bit more detail about the work
- Present marketing strategies to maximize profitable sales from assigned accounts in a designated territory
- Advise customers in areas with respect to inventory selection, service availability and new products
- Provide a consistently high level of service
· Plan, develop, and communicate territory coverage to maximize sales potential
· Make regular scheduled calls to current and prospective customers to discuss current service, new promotions and other incentives
· Visit current customers in AOR, a minimum of 1 visit per month
· Develop prospective customers, with a goal of 2 prospective customers per month
· Complete daily customer call reporting in the Arcadian CRM, with accurate and appropriate information
· Follow up on all customer complaints and communicate effectively to the Branch Manager (Supervisor) / Parts Manager and Group Parts Sales Manager.
· Actively participate in all Paccar Training, using Part Master Booklets to increase knowledge
· Maintain records of customer and fleet accounts, including a detailed equipment list, updated yearly
· Ensure the company vehicle is clean and receives the scheduled maintenance
· Provide Truck Sales leads to the Truck Sales team
· Maintain control of inventory in the outside sales vehicle, ensuring the price list is always available
· Develop the Online Parts Counter through Paccar Parts.
· Assist, whenever required, the counter personnel with orders, deliveries, returns and inventory control
- Supply competitive product and pricing information to Parts Manager and Group Parts Manager
What are we looking for as an Outside Parts Sales Representative
- Effective time management skills
- Creative and innovative thinking in line with corporate plan
- Development & continuous learning including research and analysis
- Ethics & integrity
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Cervus Equipment vision, mission, and values.
- A University degree is preferred, High School Diploma with relevant work experience will also be considered. 2 -3 years of sales experience in a similar role preferred. Extensive knowledge of heavy equipment parts, industry, and operations Proficient level user of common office software
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills and decision-making ability
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Employee stock purchase program with employer matching
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development