Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Rocky View County, Alberta (near Cross Iron Mills mall) branch has an exciting opportunity for an Order Fulfillment Analyst! This position will support our Agriculture division
company wide in Canada (can be based out of our Rocky View County, Alberta location or Saskatoon) and it will report to our Order Fulfillment Manager. In this role, you’ll get an opportunity to deal with some analysis of our wholegoods, reporting, ordering products, working with our customer relationship management tool and general administrative support for our sales teams.
What does the role look like?
- Inventory Management (Primarily Turf & Shortline)
- Assess wholegoods inventory levels (along with attachments) compared to historical sales numbers, consult with turf reps/sales managers and order.
- Source equipment from other dealers to fulfill retail orders where necessary.
- Work with order fulfillment on delivery dates and move-up requests.
- Enter model descriptions in Handle.
- Manage POP and EOP ordering programs. Pull sales history, allocate by region and store, work with RSM’s to determine sales mix, suitable specifications, and order
- Shortline rebate tracking.
- Entering or updating information in our database as needed, along with updating information for our stock units
- Building inventory reports as needed and monitoring aged equipment
- Sales/Deal Support
- Maintain turf price list and PDI guide to help reps quote efficiently.
- CRM Management
- Provide ongoing support to the business with our customer relationship management tool
- Training new sales staff in the customer relationship management tool.
- Maintains customer data to ensure records are accurate.
- Building searches/dashboards
- New entity building and training
- As needed, provides general administrative assistance for the Sales Support team.
- JD programs management: DSC, JDQ, MFPRO- questions and other programs
- Calendar management
- Manage the OEM calendar, Sales Operations Calendar in line with deadlines from John Deere
- Turf & Utility Data Analysis
- Shortline Ordering process Analysis
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- CRM MS Dynamics Reporting & Analysis
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in an Analyst role working with the sales team and/or equipment would be an asset or a similar role (Sales Coordinator)
- A strong analytical background is key for this position, dealing with analysis and reporting
- Comfortable using various software programs, as this position will deal with a number of different software programs and you will use them daily
- A proven track record of staying organized and balancing multiple priorities
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to collaborate with various staff in the sales department (Sales Support Team Manager, Order Fulfillment Manager, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Reps and Sales Administrative staff)
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- The opportunity to join a growing company!
- Opening of a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year
- Employee referral bonus