Are you looking for a New Career in Transportation – Peterbilt.
Then apply below!
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 63 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand, and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Transportation Division has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Administrative Assistant based in Ontario, location flexible
Reporting to the General Sales Manager
The New Truck Sales Coordinator maybe dedicated to New Truck Sales (NTS) as further outlined below. The main purpose of this role is to:
- Provide general daily support of initiatives and direction for the NTS department as outlined by the General Sales Manager
- Provide daily operations and sales transactional support to the NTS team;
- Provide support, clarification, negotiation and administration of OEM programs, vendor programs and incentives, 3rd party collaboration and coordination/scheduling, and summary reporting of status and workflow.
What does the role look like?
New Truck Sales
Supporting Sales team in daily operational and sales issues
- Aid reps in the sales processing procedures to ensure that deals flow in an efficient manner.
- Evaluate and process approvals for new truck transactions.
- Approve and process chassis documentation such as NVIS card management.
- Support warranty admin and registration follow through for all Sales Reps.
- Communicate and manage backlog order status and scheduling.
- Track and forecast truck deliveries and retails on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Liaison with Peterbilt Corporate team when necessary.
Support and administration of programs
- Provide program and pricing direction to Sales Reps. Exceed Sales Reps expectations by providing quick and thorough program interpretation and support.
- Support GSM and Group Asset Manager in up fitter scheduling and oversight.
- Provide Weekly Activity reporting on key department metrics to the GSM and GM.
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting, analysis and projects as required – fluent in Microsoft office.
- Maintain extreme confidentiality of information while working with GSM. Perform other projects assigned by General Sales Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional Service Skills
- Independent judgement with moderate or little supervision
- Outstanding communication skills
- Solid, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships within a team environment.
- Comfortable asking questions and “pushing back” when necessary.
- Able to prioritize and anticipate needs; requires a high degree of judgement.
- Knowledge of database and accounting computer application systems.
- You are comfortable with making decisions and moving forward with incomplete information.
- Strong detail orientation with ability to produce accurate, quality work.
- Good organizational skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- Post Secondary Education – College or University
3-5 years experience multitasking in a fast-paced environment working with multiple team members and initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package.
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year.
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands.
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Employee referral bonus