Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With over 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer’s success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, The Parts Manager manages the Parts Department to deliver customer satisfaction while optimizing financial results. Through effective processes and trained staff, manages the customer experience and ensure acceptable fill rates, while optimizing inventory carrying costs and margins.
- As a member of the Branch leadership team, helps translate Division priorities into Branch and Parts Department objectives
- Balances Cervus’ aspiration of high customer satisfaction (thereby retaining customers) with the cost implications associated with inventory management by:
- Implementing and executing Cervus’ Parts processes and procedures
- Developing and implementing Branch specific processes to help improve customer satisfaction and Branch profitability (typically related to the Parts Department but may also help integrate across departments)
- Ensuring employees are thoroughly knowledgeable of, and adhering to, Parts processes and procedures; resulting in high customer satisfaction, and appropriate inventory carrying costs and margins
- Monitoring customer satisfaction to identify reoccurring issues and collaborating with employees and fellow managers to resolve systemic issues
- Managing work flow and Parts department costs, particularly labour costs by ensuring, appropriate levels of staffing, high productivity of technicians through adequate training and effective use of their time
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in a leadership role
- Able to live and model Cervus’ values (team, integrity, respectful behaviour, etc.)
- Gets results based on balancing execution of Cervus and Branch specific processes with the needs of the customer