Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Then apply below!
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Saskatoon, SK branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our service department as a Heavy-Duty Ag Mechanic (also known as an agriculture equipment technician or experience as a Heavy Equipment Technician would be great too) for our Agriculture Division (John Deere).
What does the role look like?
- Diagnose, Repair & Maintain all systems on agricultural equipment such as Tractors, Hay tools, and other Ag & Turf implements. This includes, engine, transmission, electrical, hydraulic, air conditioning, guidance & precision ag systems among others.
- Repair, Service and/or diagnose agriculture equipment at the customers site IF needed
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections; including fluid and various filter changes, testing of equipment, & adjustments for infield optimization.
- Reconditioning of pre-owned equipment.
- Accurately record notes on work orders for customer and warranty records
What are we looking for?
- Heavy Equipment Technician or Agriculture Equipment Technician certification an asset
- We will also consider apprentices that are registered under this trade too!
- Previous field tech or road tech experience would be a plus
- Basic to above average computers skills and a passion for problem solving
- Experience in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment.
- Ability to complete detailed repair order notes on each job
- The desire to continue learning updated equipment technology as the industry continues to evolve
What’s in it for you?
- A great compensation package!
- A technician incentive that goes on top of the base hourly wage
- Tool and Boot Allowances.
- Great apprenticeship support (income supplement, completion bonus and tuition reimbursement for those eligible)
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Employee referral bonus
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Opening of a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year for our Peterbilt dealerships