Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
We are looking for a Journeyman Agriculture Service Technician in Saskatoon, SK!
As an Agriculture Service Technician you will:
- Diagnose and Repair all systems on agricultural equipment such as tractors, combines, sprayers and seeders. This includes all electronic, diesel engine, manual and automated transmission, front and rear suspension, electrical, driveline, HVAC, hitch and cab/interior among others.
- Perform preventative maintenance such as fluid and various filter changes, testing of batteries, adjustments to brake system and clutch components and lubricating moving parts of equipment;
- Accurately record all work done for customer and warranty records.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Heavy Equipment Journeyman Certificate
- Proficiency with all tools of the trade including electronic diagnostic equipment
- Basic computers skills and a passion for problem solving
- Experience in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment
- Ability to complete detailed repair order notes on each job
- Automotive or other equipment experience is accepted as well!
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- Advancement Opportunities within the organization as we continue to grow
- Employee referral bonuses
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Tool and Boot Allowances
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.