This position is eligible for relocation assistance and a signing bonus up to $5,000
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
As an Agriculture Service Technician, you will:
- Diagnose, Repair & Maintain all systems on agricultural equipment such as Tractors, Hay tools, and other Ag & Turf implements. This includes, engine, transmission, electrical, hydraulic, air conditioning, guidance & precision ag systems among others.
- Act as a mobile technician to travel to customer locations to diagnose and service equipment on site
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections; including fluid and various filter changes, testing of equipment, & adjustments for infield optimization.
- Reconditioning of pre-owned equipment.
- Accurately record all work done for customer and warranty records.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Heavy Equipment or Ag Mechanic Journeyman Certificate preferred
- Previous field tech or road tech experience
- Basic to above average computers skills and a passion for problem solving.
- Experience in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment.
- Ability to complete detailed repair order notes on each job.
- The desire to continue learning updated equipment technology as the industry continues to evolve.
- Agricultural equipment & industry experience.
- Desire to work in a small town team environment.
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package.
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program.
- Advancement Opportunities within the organization as we continue to grow.
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Ongoing John Deere and company led Training & Development.
- Tool and Boot Allowances.
- Use of Lap Top Computer with John Deere diagnostic software.
- Employee Pricing on John Deere goods for personal use.